Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday


The Broke and the Bookish topic this week is choosing ten hidden gem books from any genre that have gone under the radar. I couldn't find ten from one specific genre so I have ten from different genre's, mainly from the first books I read of these wonderful authors and I don't see much conversation about them.


Genre: Contemporary, Women's Fiction.

My Review 
 Genre: Fantasy, and Contemporary.

My Review
 Genre: Historical Romance

My Review
 Genre: Historical Romance

My Review

Biblical History

My Review
Genre: Contemporary, Women's Fiction

My Review 
 Genre: Women's Fiction, Contemporary

My Review
Genre: Romance, Contemporary

My Review
















 Genre: Amish Historical.
 My Review
Genre: Contemporary, Women's Fiction

My Review
















What hidden gems are not well known in your favorite genres? Are any in my list? Let me know in the comments.



No comments:

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...