Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Autumn/Fall Covers or Themed Books


Another fun Top Ten Tuesday Meme from Broke and the Bookish. I literally went through my entire read shelf on Goodreads to find Autumn covers, and I have more than ten. If you haven't read these I hope you find a new Autumn book to curl up with.


 My Review
 My Review
 My Review
My Review 
 My Review
 My Review
My Review 
 My Review
My Review 
 My Review
 My Review
 My Review
My Review 
 My Review
 My Review
 My Review
 My Review
 My Review
My Review



















Let me know what your favorite Autumn covers or themed books in the comments.



6 comments:

Melanie Dickerson said...

What gorgeous covers! Thanks, Andi!

MeezCarrie said...

The Muir House sounds interesting!

Andi said...

Welcome, Melanie! I was surprised at how many fall themed covers there were.

Andi said...

It’s a really good book. Have you read any of Mary DeMuth’s books??

Lynne Feuerstein said...

So many great titles to choose from!Thanks Andi!! I would say my favorites would be Love Finds You in New Orleans,Louisiana and Julie Lessman's A Heart Revealed. Another wonderful addition to the O'Connor stories and A very beautiful,classy cover!!

Cafinated-Reads Molly said...

Definitely Julie Lessman's book and Christa Allan's book for Fall favorites! I love them. You've got some great pics for this week!

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...