Saturday, December 30, 2017

Debut or New to Me Authors - Favorite Reads of 2017









I tried to expand my reading horizons this year, and read new authors whether debut or ones I haven't read before. Some were great others not so much. I was surprised to have quite a few make my top reads for 2017.



My Reviews: 

The Ester Paradigm

The Outlaw's Second Chance

The Engagement Plot

Dragon Seed

Christmas Embers

A Season to Dance

If you've been following my top reads posts this week you've probably already seen these in another list. That's the hard part about choosing a favorite read for the year when you read so many books it's like choosing a favorite child. With that said, for the first time in eleven years of blogging I actually have a favorite read of the year. I will unveil that book on Monday, so keep watching for it. I may actually give out some hints between now and then.

Happy New Year!


No comments:

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...