Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday - Christmas



The Broke and the Bookish blog meme for top ten Tuesday is books you want to find under your Christmas tree. I get to read and review a lot of wonderful books, by fabulous authors, yet there is one complete series set that I don't have yet. In 2008, my first year of being a blogger I read, and reviewed Faking Grace by Tamara Leigh. From the moment I read that book, I knew I'd be reading all of her books. The only problem, I can't keep up with her writing. I am way, way behind in her medieval series and she has a new one, The Awakening, book seven, releasing on my birthday! The books I would love to find under my tree are Tamara Leigh's Age of Faith series. The book tree was made by my daughter, Stefani and her best friend, Ashlee last year. I don't have room this year for one.

Here are the beautiful covers of this series!



















These books are my Christmas wish books! I'd love to have them all and just read from one to the next.

You can visit Tamara Leigh here.

Are these not some of the prettiest covers you've ever seen?

What books do you want for Christmas?




1 comment:

MeezCarrie said...

her books are so gorgeous!!!

And 10 years almost! You need to do something fun to celebrate :D

These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore by Sarah Loudin Thomas Reviewed

  About the book: Title: These Tangled Threads: A Novel of Biltmore Author: Sarah Loudin Thomas Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Histori...